VAT is definitely one of the most complicated aspects of running a business and it can be very expensive if you do it incorrectly.
VAT registration is compulsory when your income hit £82,000 in any 12 month time period however it does not apply in some particular circumstances such as a small number of trades are exempt or if you deal with clients outside the EU.
MIM Accounting offers all of VAT Services and it will advise and assist you with.
We provide VAT service, which includes:
- Advice on VAT registration
- Assistance with completing VAT returns
- Assistance on VAT on cross-border transactions
- Assistance on VAT planning and management
- Negotiating with HM Revenue & Customs in disputes on your behalf at VAT tribunals
- We will assist you to reduce troubles with HM Revenue & Customs
- VAT control and balancing
- VAT reports.
If you would like to know more about this service, please do get in contact with us on 020 7833 2176 or complete our contact form and member of our team will contact you promptly.